1 - 3 years
Homecare Pulse 2109 Employer of Choice recipient!
Open Arms Solutions is an award-winning agency that is licensed, bonded and insured. Our mission is to provide Home Services (personal care, companionship, daily living assistance) to aging, ill or recovering clients allowing them to get home sooner and stay home longer. Our goal is to bring joy, independence and peace of mind to Seniors and their family.
Join our Caregiver Team!
- Alzheimer's Care
- Activities of daily living & Companionship
- Personal care including bathing, toileting, oral hygiene, dressing
- Medication management
- Behavior management
- Provide creative and social activities
- Preparing and serving nutritious meals
- Ambulation; Gait belt and Hoyer lift
- Drive clients to appointments and to run errands.
- 1+ years Careger / Memory Care experience
- Flexible work schedule
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Able and willing to transfer clients using a Gait Belt
- Lift up to 50 lbs without restrictions
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance card
Benefits our employees enjoy:
- Work close to home
- Flexible schedules
- Paid trainings
- Accrued sick time
- Direct deposit
- many more benefits!
Job ID: 257867044