Job ID: 225173494
uided by a mission to “care for others as we would care for those we love,” Riverside Medical Group (RMG) is seeking an experienced Cardiac EP Technician to join our well-established, collaborative Cardiology team at Riverside Regional Medical Center, a Level II Trauma Center located in Newport News, VA.
• Excellent team focused on delivering quality care within a collaborative team environment
• Collaborate with APP’s and Physicians within a Cardiac EP team, large cardiology group and Vascular surgery team
• Comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation, and CME
• Single hospital coverage
• Easy commute to work with reasonable cost of living
• Waterfront communities, excellent private and public school options
• Experience as a Cardiac EP Technician or Cardiovascular Tech
• Knowledge of all diagnostic and ablation catheters
• Ability to set up for any EP study or ablation procedure
• Ability to perform an EP study independently and obtain baseline measurements
• Programmer experience using Boston Scientific, Medtronic, and BioSense
• Ability to scrub is not required but is a plus
RHS is a not-for-profit organization that has been in this market for over 100 years . Join our team and experience the lifestyle of living in coastal Virginia while having the big benefits of suburban living! Epic links our hospitals and over 132 offices to over 600 providers for faster, closer access to their colleagues within the group of Riverside physicians. The governance of RMG is provided directly by providers (Physicians and APP’s) who drive transformation within the health system and ultimately within healthcare.
Discover the lifestyle of the Virginia Peninsula: Choose to live in York County, Poquoson, Williamsburg, Hampton, or Newport News!
You will be employed by Riverside Medical Group (RMG), a large multi-specialty clinical team that is the heart of one of America’s strongest healthcare delivery organizations. All Riverside divisions have physician leaders partnered directly with top administrators, and this is a system well-prepared to help you face the challenging growth of current and future healthcare demands. It has recognized strength in neurosciences, cardiac, orthopedic care, elder care, rehabilitation, home-based technologies, wellness and mental health support. Riverside has actively prepared itself for today’s success and tomorrow’s opportunities.
Riverside Health System (RHS) has been shaped by the integration of strong, engaged physicians at multiple levels and in pivotal positions throughout the organization. Ideal candidates understand and welcome the importance of their roles as care providers, team members, and major influencers of our community’s impression of Riverside’s quality and service.
Feel free to contact me directly or simply forward your CV along with a convenient time for me to follow up with you by phone. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Riverside Medical Group